“Being a CASA Volunteer Advocate means that I can play an active role in helping a child in need.”
CASA Volunteer Advocate since 2004
Become a CASA Advocate
Thank you so much for your interest in becoming a CASA volunteer with CASA of Collin County. Thanks to committed individuals like you, our Winter 2018 Training Class is full! Please check back on February 1, 2018 for more information about applying for our Spring 2018 class.
Upcoming Pre-Service Training Dates
*Please note that the training consists of 26 hours of on-site training at our office, 10 hours of homework, including 2 hours of court observation. To become a CASA, you must attend ALL seven training sessions, complete the homework, and successfully pass all background checks.
WINTER 2018 TRAINING
- Saturday, January 27th, 9 am-3:30 pm
- Tuesday, January 30th, 5:30 pm-9 pm
- Tuesday, February 6th, 5:30 pm-9 pm
- Thursday, February 8th, 5:30 pm-9 pm
- Tuesday, February 13th, 5:30-9pm
- Tuesday, February 20th, 5:30 -9 pm
- Thursday, February 22nd, 5-7 pm – Swearing In!
SPRING 2018 TRAINING
- Saturday, April 28th, 9 am-3:30 pm
- Tuesday, May 1st, 5:30 pm-9 pm
- Tuesday, May 8th, 5:30 pm-9 pm
- Thursday, May 10th, 5:30 pm-9 pm
- Tuesday, May 15th, 5:30 pm-9 pm
- Tuesday, May 22nd, 5:30 pm-9 pm
- Thursday, May 24th, 5:30 pm-7:30 pm – Swearing In!
Still have questions?
Contact our Advocate Training Manager, Lacey Dembicki, at (972) 529-2272 ext. 117 or via email.